Sunday, June 03, 2007

How did this all happen?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

How did I accumulate the milage to get where I am and how come we met on the road? If you had taken that right turn back in 1997, we never would have passed by one another. If I sit here an extra 10 seconds, is there someone else that I will meet or not meet? Can our selves from another reality send down messages to let us know that everything makes sense when it shouldn't make sense? I think that's how pieorgies were made. Who decided that frying potatoes and cheese inside pasta would make sense? Throwing in some butter and onions would only make it better. Someone on some other earth was just sitting there and sent some harmonic message to some cook and voila - we had us some pierogies. It still doesn't explain SUVs or platypuses. Those really don't have a reason to exist. And they both kind of freak me out. Real bad.

Photo - N
Words - S

No comments: