Thursday, June 14, 2007

No more answering the phone

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I eat lunches of junk food and dinners of processed beef sticks.
Breakfasts of a small fruit and then, maybe, another before bed.
I drink a lot of water.
And my belly hurts all the time.

I wish I could live in the wild.
And eat raw fruits and berries and repair myself.
Take my body back to how it should always have been.
But sometimes, it's too far.

The woods seem like they've grown backwards and away from me.
They used to encroach and now they just retreat.

Where would I find Slim Jims in the forest?
How would I check my email?
And how would anyone know where to find me?

You can run away, but your hunger for snacks and comfort will always keep you home.

Photo - N
Words - S

No comments: