Monday, October 01, 2007

* CHICKEN WEEK * Day One - It Starts with the Egg

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

There's no better way to start out chicken week than to show an egg. Because regardless of what you may think, I think the egg came first. I have no theory to back up this fact. I just think that the egg came first. There are three kinds of people in this world. Those that think the egg came first. Those that think the chicken came first. And vegetarians and vegans who ethically are opposed to this dilemma.

I just like the idea of an egg sitting there. While I'm at it, I want to give a thanks to all the early humans who ate things to prove they could be eaten. You know, the first egg, I'm sure people may have thought it was poisonous. And every early family probably had a story about an uncle or someone who decided to see if we could eat rocks and they died. So, thank you to all the people who ate sticks and brambles, hoping that they would taste good, so that today, I know exactly what foods are edible. I mean, man, the world is all explored. I'm not advocating you go out and rip up some of your grass and eat it. Especially if you get it ChemLawn treated, that stuff will make you sick. I tried that, so I guess I really am an explorer too.

It all has to start somewhere. This is where chicken week begins. This week, we pledge:

To only post chicken-centric photos and words
To eat chicken at least one meal a day
To walk everywhere we go like chickens, which may prove silly

Please keep all your comments chicken related.

Photo - N
Words - S

No comments: