Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Photobucket

I'm serious. Pack up the car. Grab the crab flavored potato chips. Let's put wheels to road and watch this cold, gray world disappear in the rearview window. We have no idea where we will go or how we will get there or if we will even make it. And it doesn't matter. Because I can't do this. I can't wait for meetings. I try and write every day like the fate of the world depends on it and it's all wasted on people whose attention disorder leads to me smashing my fist into any available fist smashing place. I don't ever want to set an alarm again. I don't ever want to have to be anywhere at any time every again. I don't want the phone to ring and wake me up on Sunday morning. I just want to not care what city I am in, why I am there or what I will do. This is all we have, you know. I don't think there is anything after this life. And every day I sit here, I am wasting one more day of the who knows how few I have left.

Photo - N
Words - S

No comments: