Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Photobucket

It was pixels on a screen. Or dreams in your head. Or mine. We were more apt to put our belief in the living dead than we were in romantic comedy. I wonder who plays us in the movie of our lives? I hope that when they make that movie, it doesn't have anyone next big thing in it. I want character actors, I want hard lived in lined faces, dirt stained grit shot of whiskey without flinching. The music should be the soundtracks of secrets that we have made for ourselves, whispers of cicadas in the moonlight breeze, the sound that pirate ships make when they cut their way through choppy seas, the shifting of sand filled with glitter and bright pieces of paper strewn with hidden meanings I will never read. I want the kind of dialog that gets quoted by people who cry their hearts out because love doesn't exist any more like it does in the movies. I want black and white full color THX sound in your face action adventure.

Photo - N
Words - S

No comments: