Thursday, August 23, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I have a new goal.

This will be my haunted house. I want to buy it and make it seem real. I want little kid's toys to land on the yard and disappear. I want people going to the bar down the street to be freaked out when a dragon head comes out of the window at 1 AM.

The police will come and check. I will answer and say, no, this house is not haunted.

But when people visit, the walls will drip with blood. And I'll be like, "I don't see anything."

Who is with me to make my haunted house goal fact over fiction?

Photo - S
Words - S

1 comment:

sonbanon said...

This reminds me of a house in the Greenfield section of Pittsburgh, equally haunted house quality. Of course, both remind me of the house from the movie A Series of Unfortunate Events.