Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I met a succubbus.

Wikipedia says that means I met "a demon who takes the form of a beautiful human female to seduce men (especially monks) in dreams to have sexual intercourse. They draw energy from the men to sustain themselves, often until the point of exhaustion or death of the victim."

The first night we met, I woke up floating above the sheets and my entire body felt asleep. Like when you sleep on your hand.

She kept changing shape and colors and faces and people. She kept enticing me to give my body to her. But I wouldn't, I felt like something was wrong, no matter how hard she begged me.

I woke up and forgot about the dream.

The next night, I dreamt that I had been set up on a date with a girl who hadn't been with a man in some years. When I got to the Virgin Megastore, she was waiting. She was dressed in a black business suit, with cobalt blue skin and short hair. Almost sexless, except her eye burned into my soul and she spoke with eight voices at once. Each voice sounded like someone who learned to speak English in a territory of England and not a native British or American person.

She told me that she appreciated last night. That most men were boring. She fucked the, then killed them. She asked me if I wanted some coffee and to watch a Sylvia Kristel movie with her.

Photo - S
Words - S

No comments: