Monday, March 31, 2008

Photobucket

This is where I found out what work was. What it was like to lose. And what it was like to win. I saw holes cut in the ceiling by people who I will kill dead and buried if I ever catch their eyes. And I wish i could go here, back to that time and sit and talk to you. One more time. Just once more, just to see the laughter in your eyes. The shine. The love. They used you until you couldn't be taken any more and then you grabbed me and asked me to have fun. To live my life. And I never talked to you again. The last time I saw you, you grabbed my hands and begged me to take out your tubes and pull the plug. Your eyes were gone, away, and your grip was death. I don't ever want to remember you in the way the world made you.

Photo - S
Words - S

No comments: