Monday, July 14, 2008

Photobucket

I've been in the same movie so many times, you think I'd have better lines. You'd think I'd know the plot twists well before they occur. But no, no. Like a 40s character actor who always plays the heavy, I go through the same tale and end up with the same end credits. It doesn't matter where it is, how long it lasts or who my supporting actors are. I mean, to be fair, I'm really awesome in my role. I bring it. But man, being typecast starts to suck after awhile. Maybe if I switch to TV or those new fangled color pictures things would be different. But then it'd happen every week instead of just occasionally. And you know, there are only many times you can play that last dramatic scene before the method acting takes it's toll on you.

Photo - S
Words - S

No comments: