Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Photobucket

Red eyes meet and it's just too much. No one knows what to say. And there's nothing to say. It's shelved. It's put away for good. You asked me to believe. You asked me to have faith. And I do. In this fucked up misfit world, there aren't many things I believe in. So I will try. I will do my best. We ain't going west for awhile. We got three other directions. And I'm done with making the road end and the obstacles bigger. Right now, it's all being patient. Right now, I am typing these words and I would much rather be writing about praying mantises with baby heads. So that's it. Let's do this. Let's rock this bitch. Keep me in check. Bust my balls. I'll start doing the same. We ain't gonna make it out of this world alive, but we're gonna make people remember who we were. And then it will fall to the children of the future to carry the tale of Billy Zapka in Perkins within their fragile hearts.

Photo - N
Words - S

No comments: