Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Photobucket

People often ask, what superpower would you like to have?

Many people say flight.

I say flight sucks.

Reasons:
1. I have bad direction skills and often get lost driving. I'd have to follow highways to get anywhere and then chance being seen.

2. It is cold outside somedays. Imagine how much colder it is up in the sky. You'd have to wear a jacket over your spandex.

3. I look like poop in spandex.

4. Where would I keep my wallet?

5. I drop my cel phone a lot. Imagine if I dropped it while flying really high.

6. All my friends would call me to fly them home when they were drunk.

7. I'd fly when I was drunk.

Perhaps some other time, I will tell you why I don't want super strength. It's kind of like having a truck. Everyone asks you to help them move.

Photo - S
Words - S

No comments: