Sunday, August 03, 2008

Photobucket

So I'm watching TLC or whatever. Some documentary channel. And they followed up Nazi America with the history of hippies. What are they trying to tell us? And what does it mean when both of these groups hate the government with equal fervor? This weekend, I have decided to stand up on my own against the machine. I'm like Phillip K. Dick, without the VALIS. By the way, my TV just started talking about MK ULTRA. Therefore, I will share with you a Dick quote that I enjoy: "I want to write about people I love, and put them into a fictional world spun out of my own mind, not the world we actually have, because the world we actually have does not meet my standards." You know, they made an android of Dick after his death and then, an American Airlines stewardress misplaced it. Speaking of American Airlines, someone answered one of my ads once and told me numerous times that they were a stewardress for American Airlines. I did not reply to this email, only days later to get another email, asking me if I had ever had bad service on an American Airlines flight and that's why I never replied. Really. Amazing. This is why I don't have any ads any more. One of the many, many, many reasons. Anyways, back to Ken Kesey. All these hippies doing drugs after neo-Nazis killed peoples on my TV. It's been an afternoon, let me tell you that much.

Photo - N
Words - S

No comments: