Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Photobucket

Another when I was young story.

I used to keep my smut under the bed in a zebra striped gym bag. In college, I dated a girl at home and she asked once, "How many breasts have you seen naked?" I replied, in what I thought was a coy manner, "Probably a million." Of course, I meant in magazines. She said, "Oh, I bet you keep your smut under your bed." She busted into the house before I could stop her and flipped out. "I thought I was good enough for you," she pleaded. "They are old ones," I said. I lied. I mean, if old issues are from last week. I think I am the shittiest liar ever. So...short story long, I ended up outside burning them one by one while she watched. I burned my hands really bad trying to save one. Such is the story of my life.

Photo - N
Words - S

No comments: