Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Image hosting by Photobucket

Everyone at work is playing the lottery, which is another creation of the hidden government, much like the cartoon Dilbert. It forces people to work in jobs they hate, because according to the cartoon, it is like that everywhere. The sameness unites people to the point where they realize to fight against stupidity and boredom is ineffectual, so they settle inside their world of discussing how great American Idol was and dreaming of winning the lottery. Even my rich boss is playing the lottery. And I could care less. The more money that I’ve earned, the less it seems like I had. So if I got a few hundred million, I’d really have the same lifestyle, only I’d have more problems and people begging for my time and money. And the hidden masters of the world would get more money from me so that they could colonize Mars and create their one universe government. Alright, maybe, just maybe, I need a vacation. Or a hot dog.

Photo - S
Words - S

No comments: