Friday, February 17, 2006

Image hosting by Photobucket

There used to be so many pay phones. Now, no one really has a need for one. Except me. I don’t want a cel phone. I don’t need to be easily acceptable and more to the point, I don’t want to be found. It’s kind of like the same reason I won’t take antibiotics. When the superflu comes, I alone will wander the vast wastelands of what was once called Earth. Kind of like Vincent Price in The Last Man on Earth or Charlton Heston in The Omega Man. They’re both based on the same story, after all. I was thinking, now that pay phones have fallen out of favor, I guess that the HIV addicted drug users in urban legends that dispose of their used needles by putting them into the coin slots (infecting unsuspecting victims) have to find something else to do.

Photo – S
Words - S

No comments: