Monday, July 09, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My eyes stung the whole way down the road.
I couldn't even see.
My eyes hurt.
I wanted to live within the feedback.
Within those drones of guitar.
I wanted to go thin and disappear inside the music.
Go away. Leave my body behind.
My eyes were filling up so fast.
And I couldn't run.
Couldn't hide inside those beats.
Inside that fuzz.
Inside the guitars.
I just had to go back driving.
Hands on the wheel.
Wipe my eyes.
And try and stay on the road.

Photo - N
Words - S

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah, this crushed me. I know so many people who use words so well, it humbles me. It's always nice to know there are people who know words have value and are used to convey and not to make noise. Like music. If I can't feel it, it doesn't really exist. All over the board here. Let's just say I took some of the same drives.