Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

N: The winds started first. A breeze blew the red curtain and the wind chimes reminded me of the beach. You could hear the children scattering running of the field before the storm, then a flash of light, a crash of thunder. Stella scurried into the house.  The sky opened up. Screams from the little kids who hadn't made it from the car, followed by giggles. A sheet of rain and then the earth of fresh again. 
 
I love rain storms.

S; I love when i lie in bed and hear the thump thump thump of rain. The drum beat of the wet beads slapping against roof, lying so close to it, wishing it was beading all over my skin.

I love the feel of wet grass and rain in my hair. When my glasses wash over and I can't see a thing and just raise my head to the clouds and feel the way the air feels mid storm and enjoy every blessed drop.

I love rain storms.

Photo - N
Words - Both

No comments: