Monday, September 17, 2007

You'll understand

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I have zombie preparation plans.

Everywhere I live, I have had them. When I first move in, I scope my house. Are there enough exits? Can I easily get in and out of the cellar? How many windows are at ground level?

My current house? Quite zombie proof. I made sure of it. I'm ready for them, trust me.

Scoff all you want. When hell is full, the dead will walk the earth and you will all be like, "Oh, Sam, I should have listened."

Yes, you should have listened. Because now, flesh eaters are going "Ahh" and "Uhh." And look at you, you were all like, "Sam lives in movie world." Well, yes, I do. Just because I find sniper scenes in movies fake, because the hyperbolic pressure of a sniper bullet wouldn't just make a little hole but tear a person apart, look, I trust what I see in some movies.

To answer, yes, I have a zombie plan. I know that N does as well. You have to be serious. We will not share these plans. Very few people will be saved or clued in. Actually, if you are reading this and say, I want to be clued in, you haven't been clued in. You're meat for the undead, sorry.

Man, I want to tell you all about where my apocalyptic base is. I plan on slowly moving it. It's great because there are bridges I have to dynamite, so I get to live out several dreams. Blowing up a bridge. Shooting numerous zombies in the face. Driving a car off a ramp. I don't know why I have to drive a car off a ramp. Indulge me that much. I mean, you have followed me this far. I assume at some point, we will have to throw someone through a window, as well.

Let's sum it up.

Soon, very soon, something will happen that will cause the newly dead to come back to life.

I recommend sawed off shotguns and chainsaws. We better start saving our money now.

If you don't like canned vegetables, well, it might not be so fun for you.

Photo - S
Words - S

No comments: