Monday, June 23, 2008

Photobucket

Always living for tomorrow. Because today. Today is drinking away the hours you can't sleep away. The priest just kinda laughed. Living loving on broken wheels. But no, no. We don't really love each other. You went downtown to try and win him back and all you got was crashed. You sat in bars and saw her change into him and you wanted to be there for it and you just watch from the outside, face against the windows, fists against the bricks. You text me song lyrics that make me worry about you. We got honesty but too much, my friend. I've seen you covered in sadness and swear and rarely, if ever, happiness. You make mixtapes full of pain and sorrow and even I think it's all too much and that's saying something. I'd try and save you, but I don't think saving anyone is all that possible.

Photo - S
Words - S

No comments: