Thursday, June 05, 2008

Photobucket

This photo says I'm wise. That even in the fanciest of restaurants, I have a smirk. That I will not let commerce destroy art. That I am the virus in the system that will throw my hands out to the world and all around me will spring up diners and drive-ins and dive bars filled with cheap drinks and friendly old barmaids. The world is throwing everything away. Let's pick it back up. Let's shove it in their faces. Let's be the change we want to see in this world. Let's confuse them when the world makes us sad by laughing because we're free. Everybody is owned by somebody but other than the bill collectors, nobody owns our soul. Oh, yeah, the lizards showed Eisenhower all that shit and they created religion. Well fuck you lizard aliens. Fuck you and your Don Knotts.

Photo - S
Words - S

No comments: