Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Photobucket

We all know how the story started. And I got a pretty good idea of how I want to end up and where. But the middle. It's choose your own adventure. And in some choose your own adventure, it's scary. You die really easily and in many gruesome ways. When you are 10. And reading choose your own adventure. Or you can be a smart girl and read every book in your library and demand more. That's the start of your adventure. Where does your book take you? You know, a lot of the pages have a lot of people demanding to take ownership of your paragraphs and sentences. And I just want a few words every now and again. Because there are several endings. I just like some of the middle, too. To sit back and think, well, this is the part I waited for. And maybe you will read that, too. And be happy with your pages, and where they are, even if this section of the book isn't the end. And like I said. Sometimes the end is overrated.

If you want to send me a letter, turn to page 11.
If you want to get in the car and drive until we see Gibbstown, turn to page 37.

Photo - N
Words - S

No comments: