Thursday, June 05, 2008

Photobucket

Replace your world. Imagine your perfect place. Lit by tesla coils, where the stores stay open all night and the booths always work. Where everybody knows your name and nobody wants to know your business. Where you can just say, you know, you're crazy. I reject bad crazy and embrace good crazy. All I want is champagne glasses that I fit in and gulfstream trailers I sleep in and skeeball and giant hamburgers and icy beers in a cave. I want the windows down and eyes meet and just fun fun fun and daddy doesn't even know we have his Tbird. He doesn't even have a Tbird. We're not even riding in one. We're flying high and sailing away and sitting on the porch and laughing in the rain. I want my arteries filled with grease. I want my lips filled with beer. I want to stay out all night. I want dogs jumping. Old cowboys singing. Traincars where the bums won't kill and rape me. My perfect place is right here inside open and warm and all around me. There's no heaven and no hell and all we got is now. Let's ride. Let's say fuck you. Let's whoop. Shake me. Shake me up, I need shaken. Bars lived in portions for foxes drink my beer likes it's oxygen rise up with fists!!!

Photo - N
Words - S

No comments: